Combining handheld with situated displays can open up new interaction possibilities as demonstrated by MIT Thaw or our own ad-hoc AR prototype. Your task is to implement a tracking solution which allows tracking from situated displays continuously from a distance to on the surface.
If you are interested in the project you should:
- Investigate how to combine or extend existing approaches for tracking of display content on the screen and at a distance
- Implement a prototypical mobile application
Ideally, you have:
- a strong background in computer vision
- a background in mobile application programming
- motivation to work focused on the project
We will support you with:
- dedicated and close supervision
- access to all necessary hardware and software
This project can be adapted for master projects and master theses.