The development of displays on and around the body such as the Apple Watch, Google Glass or phablets enables users to interact on the go. We have built a prototype to explore how to overcome the seams of mobile interaction with widgets distributed over multiple mobile devices.
If you are interested in the project you should:
- Investigate the existing examples and codebase to derive common abstraction schemes
- make a proposal for an API for cross device interaction with common GUI widgets
- built an WYSIWYG editor to preview appearance and input of widgets on different mobile displays
Ideally, you have:
- a strong background in software engineering and Web-based development
- a background in mobile application programming, computer graphics and computer vision
- motivation to work focused on the project
We will support you with:
- dedicated and close supervision
- access to all necessary hardware and software
This project can be adapted for master projects, master theses and bachelor theses.